Within HAGT, (Harrison’s Applied Game Theory) there are 24 Core Resources (TCR) essential to EEPPASA (effectiveness, efficiency, precision, productivity, accuracy, and self-awareness.)
These resources specifically define qualities all human beings have access to at some point in their lives. We may even be genetically hard-wired to express these qualities though there may be religious, cultural, or personal, emotional restraints, constraints, or other factors that may prevent an individual from actualizing them.
In order to apply them, we must be made aware of them and then need to explore, discuss, reflect, on them
Each of these resources goes up or down in value and importance depending on different variables including the external environment an individual is functioning in (the game space).
- a person in an urban environment will have less space available to them than a person in a rural environment.
- a person with a strong spiritual focus will have less need for costly material things than a more materialistic person who craves short-term gratification.
- a person with more social connections can more easily barter with others for what they want and need than a person who is more physically and, or emotionally and socially isolated.
An individual with an understanding of EEPPASA will have the ability to leverage the TCR for greater, power, and influence, and be more creative and innovative in doing so.
Click on the “Being Creative” illustration just below to learn more about EEPPASA
Ultimately, as a person engages the world on greater levels and attempts to apply HAGT as a model for decision-making these 24 Core Resources will become increasingly essential for survival and prosperity. The TCR are:
- Physical Energy,
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Balance,
- Spiritual Focus,
- Clarity of Thought,
- Physical Wellness,
- Personal Barter,
- Barterable Goods and Services of others
- Tools and Technology,
- The Capacity for Love,
Potentiating These Resources
The full potentiating of each of these 24 resources from a perspective of positive personal growth, and human potential in balance with the other 23 is the foundation from which the skilled gamer thinkers and strategists can maximize their EEPPASA
Let’s explore each of the 24…
- Time: The measured progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
- Physical Energy: The ability to move about, and sustain that movement until a task is completed successfully.
- Space: A measurable, and defined continuous area or expanse. As a resource, it is usually preferable if it is free, available, or unoccupied.
- Information: Facts provided or learned about something or someone and which is often conveyed or represented by a particular arrangement or sequence of things.
- Influence: The stored capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.
- Power: Having an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.
- Critical Thinking: The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue, usually through deductive, inductive, or abductive reasoning, in order to form as accurate a judgment as is logically, or reasonably possible.
- Emotional Balance: A state of being where a person is conscious and able to understand both positive and negative feelings, and are attentive to their self-care, relaxation, stress reduction and the development of inner strength.
- Spiritual Focus: the quality of being concerned with the human spirit, the soul, or inner consciousness as opposed to material or physical things.
- Clarity of Thought: The ability to use and balance critical thinking with intuition.
- Wellness: The state of being in good physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health, especially as an actively pursued goal.
- Dependability: The quality of being trustworthy and reliable, especially during times of duress, and when unique strategies are required to remain to transcend obstacles that might otherwise reduce reliability.
- Personal Barter: The ability to trade what you have for what you want or need.
- Barterable Goods and Services of others: The ability, through networking or other collaborative relationships to trade what others have for what you want or need.
- Tools and Technology: Any analog or digital device or implement, used to carry out a particular function.
- Cash: Money (legal tender) in coins or notes, as distinct from checks, money orders, crypto-currency, or credit.
- The Capacity for Love: An intense, generally positive feeling of deep affection for another person, place or thing.
- Relationship: The ability to connect in mutually productive ways with two or more concepts, objects, or people.
- Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something. This can be a belief in God, in the doctrines of a religion, in spiritual apprehension, or in inductive, adductive and, abductive reasoning, rather than through evidence-based proof.
- Compassion: Sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others
- Empathy: The ability to understand and share the feelings of another
- Wisdom: The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise. Also the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment. Wisdom offers such a rich tapestry of all the positive aspects of living that it may include any or all of the following when tempered with kindness, compassion, empathy, and the appreciation beauty: sagacity, sageness, intelligence, understanding, insight, perception, perceptiveness, percipience, penetration, perspicuity, acuity, discernment, good sense, common sense, shrewdness, astuteness, acumen, smartness, judiciousness, accurate judgment, foresight, clear-sightedness, prudence, circumspection, logic, rationality, soundness, saneness, advisability, sharpness, savvy, smarts, and A wise person also has the ability to recognize stupidity, foolishness, and evil.
- Kindness: The quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
- Body-Consciousness: The application of bodywork, healing touch, massage, and movement to expand internal physical perception and experience. Somatic techniques may be used in bodywork, psychotherapy, dance, personal development processes, or spiritual practices.
The Takeaway: How to Practically Apply the TCR
- In the beginning, the most important of the 24 resources is information. Aside from influence and cash, information is the only factor that can generally give us specificity and urgency, elements that are essential when strategizing in life.
- As a strategic tool, when needed, we can sell or trade information for cash. Also, in human relations, we can connect to others in a positive way when we know something that they want or need to know or something about them that they might wish to share. This might include religion, culture, ethnicity, etc. In this sense access to information and the ability to communicate is a way to create rapport, which in turn can give an individual person influence.
- Ultimately, as we use the 24 Core Resources as tools for EEPPSA, we can evaluate each of these resources, applying those that are strongest to solve problems, while developing those that are our weakest ones so they might be used more effectively to address future challenges.
About Lewis Harrison
Lewis is the creator of Harrison’s Applied Game Theory is a business futurist, author, speaker, seminar leader, and Results-Oriented Life Coach. He has a passion for helping individuals, and organizations, solve problems. He has a passion for personal growth, self-improvement, applied game theory, and Transmodern Zen.
Contact him at LewisCoaches@gmail.com (He will respond to you personally)
I invite you to read, my regular blogs on game theory, and lifehacking and follow my posts and vlogs throughout the social network:
§ YouTube: The “Asklewis Lewis Harrison” channel,
§ Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/AskLewis/
§ Facebook Group and Forum: “Lewis Harrison’s Applied Game Theory” https://www.facebook.com/groups/602287903244843/
§ Twitter: @AskLewisH,
§ General Podcast: Tips for Success www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzIPU0DSiU
Get regular updates on HAGT, game theory strategies, and problem-solving hacks
I also offer customized and personalized Coaching and Courses in Harrison’s Applied Game Theory: Become more effective, efficient, productive, innovative, and self-aware.
Sign up for the E-learning Course in Harrison’s Applied Game Theory A-Z and Beyond…. To learn more, click on the “Welcome to the E-Course” graphic below…